Ways To Listen
You can listen through the Shire Sounds RadioPlayer on your computer, laptop, mobile or tablet device, by simply clicking on the Listen Live button located at the top of every page of our website.
iPhone, Android, Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Amazon Alexa (Echo) Devices
Just say “Alexa, Open Shire Sounds Radio” and you’ll be listening in seconds
Having trouble playing Shire Sounds on your Alexa? Click HERE to “force enable” Shire Sounds and then try again.
iOS or Android App:
- Open the Sonos app.
- From the Settings tab, tap Services & Voice.
- Under Music & Content, tap Add a Service.
- Tap MyTuner Radio.
- Tap Add to Sonos.
- Search for Shire Sounds Kettering under the MyTuner Radio Service
Mac or Windows PC:
- Open the Sonos Desktop Software.
- Under the Select a Music Source section, click on Add Music Services.
- Search for MyTuner Radio.
- Search for Shire Sounds Kettering under the MyTuner Radio service.
FM & DAB Digital Radio
Shire Sounds is not currently available on FM or DAB Digital Radio. Watch this space for updates