To help prevent the spread of Coronavirus, Shire Sounds Radio have taken the decision to suspend visitors arriving at the studio. This includes for both meetings and on air interviews. Presenters may choose to conduct an interview via Microsoft Teams or the telephone.
If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, including;
- A new, continuous cough
- A high temperature
- Loss of taste or smell
Then you MUST self isolate for 7 days. Those in the same household as you MUST self isolate for 10 days.
Please DO NOT attend your doctors, A&E or an Urgent Care Center. if you have any concerns, contact 111
ALERT FROM Public Health Northamptonshire;
To help prevent a local lockdown, residents of Kettering, Corby & Wellingborough boroughs MUST do the following;
- Keep 2 meters from others at all times
- Limit contact with anyone outside of your household or bubble
- If you must meet those outside of your household or bubble, meet in an outdoor space
- Do not share items with others outside of your household or bubble
- If social distancing at 2 meters is not possible, you must wear a face covering
- Avoid using public transport and car sharing – wear a face covering if you must
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly for 20 seconds each time
- Work from home if you can
More details can be found here
From Friday 20th March, all schools will close to most pupils excluding those which parents are key workers.