ON AIR NOW:

Heaters that could explode sold on TikTok and Temu

Electric heaters that could explode, cause electric shocks or start house fires are being sold on TikTok and Temu and promoted by influencers with millions of social media followers, consumer group Which? has warned.. 

​Electric heaters that could explode, cause electric shocks or start house fires are being sold on TikTok and Temu and promoted by influencers with millions of social media followers, consumer group Which? has warned..